Thursday, December 1, 2016

december first

Five for December 1st:

Laughter is the best medicine. The newest Star Wars Bad Lip Reading video might literally be the funniest thing I’ve ever seen. Also, when Trump asked not to publish unflattering double chin pics, this is how the internet responded.

Danzig II. It’s one of those kinds of mornings.

Contacts. I have one fresh set left from my six-month supply that has now lasted me close to a year, and the pair I have in now is starting to reach the end of the line. Having contacts with my astigmatized eyes isn’t cheap, but having them has changed my life, so the expense is worth it.

Cool stuff. Freestylin’ repro sticker set, clam chowder, Nigel Sylvester interview/mini-doc, Love Notes, episode 6: Skate Rock, lunch with Tom.

Quote of the day. “It’s really easy to get sucked into a Don Pardo vortex.” -Seth

No comments: