Friday, February 17, 2017

february seventeenth

Five for February 17th:

Bike commute. Mid-February is perhaps the earliest in the year I’ve ever rode in, but when it’s 71 degrees out, I’m taking advantage.

169. I’m at my lowest weight in years, all thanks to less than two months of eating whole foods and cutting all crap out of my diet. I was probably hovering around the 180 mark at the end of 2016. My weight hasn’t dipped below the 170’s in as long as I can remember.

Have you seen him? Chris Russell, Cody Lockwood, Kevin Kowalski, Ben Raybourn, Alan Young, and Jimmy Wilkins pay tribute to 30 Years of Animal Chin, shot-for-shot with proper soundtrack and all.

Cool stuff. Descendents tickets purchased, payday, Boomerang U-brake adapter plate for the Blyther FST, new issue of Decibel, zucchini noodles, Shopkinville with Jane, daily Keith Olbermann footage.

Weekend action. The good: the weather will be nothing short of amazing all weekend. The bad: George is getting sick again. So, we’ll have to play this one by ear. Helping mom get settled at the rehab place, taking Jane to the park, hanging out in the backyard, hopefully skating or riding in there somewhere.

No comments: