Tuesday, February 7, 2017

february seventh

Five for February 7th:

Whole eating. Down at least a pant size (maybe more), at my lowest weight in years, and feel like a different person altogether with regards to energy and overall lack of sluggishness. I try not to speak in absolutes, but I honestly don’t know if I’ll ever return to my old ways. I barely even crave shitty food anymore.

New wallet. The wallet I’ve had for probably 15 years is literally falling apart at the seams and at this point is mostly duct tape and staples. Pulled the trigger on a new leather Indy wallet from SCS, and threw in a $3 Ripper coozie for good measure. Sometimes you just have to treat yourself.

Easy money. Rescued a box of 25 or so brand new (old stock) Ampeg banners from the dumpster at work a few weeks ago and have been selling them on eBay for around $10 a pop.

Cool stuff. Near 70 degrees today, Trump is lonely and crazy in his bunker, The Picturebooks – Our Own Little Hideaway, resistance works, lunchtime beach cruise, cherry pie Larabar.

Quote of the day. "Daddy, we don't have time for fart jokes." -Jane

No comments: