Thursday, February 16, 2017

february sixteenth

Five for February 16th:

Springtime in February. Sunshine and 70’s all the way through the weekend? Count me in.

Mom. Second knee replacement happened yesterday, and thankfully went about as well as knee surgery can go. A bit of recovery time and physical rehab and she’ll be good to go, Six Million Dollar Man-style.

Good question. Mr. President: just who the hell do you think you are?

Cool stuff. Accidental Courtesy full film, new auxiliary cable, revisiting the worst music video ever, Ford Cobra jacket, Clifton Park playground with the kids, work snack restock.

Drums. I’ve decided to sell my one of a kind Fibes marine pearl kit, which I’ve had for the better part of a decade. Much as I love them, after three years of it sitting in my basement unused and unloved it’s time for it to go to someone who can appreciate it. I’ll be picking up a new kit from work to use on occasional gigs or future projects- one that I don’t necessarily mind collecting a little dust.

No comments: