Wednesday, March 8, 2017

march eighth

Five for March 8th:

More of the same Less than 900 people stayed home yesterday, and in essence helped cast their vote for mediocrity and status quo over true progression. Go STL.

Shit Bar idea generator. Sadly, I think about the first five of these I clicked on were already actual bars in the Grove.

Letting her rip. Selling my OG Powell Ripper, which I bought new from Powell over the phone sometime in 1990 and carried around with me ever since. I’m sad to see it go, but it’s time for someone else to enjoy it. My collecting interests are more visual than vintage, anyway.

Cool stuff. Mat Hoffman Birth of Big Air DVD, Rodent Clearly Making Its Way Through Steve Bannon’s Body Throughout National Security Meeting, Top Constitutional Lawyer Says Trump's Slanderous Tweets About Obama Are Impeachable, lunch skate session, remembering to take an allergy pill before bed, Sumatra on autobrew.

Snow on the horizon. Predictions of up to three inches on Saturday, which at this point is unfathomable. On the plus side, maybe Jane and I will actually get to go sledding before spring hits. Either way, whatever we get won’t last long.

No comments: