Wednesday, March 1, 2017

march first

Five for March 1st:

March. DST is 11 days away, spring is 20 days away, the trees are blossoming, the forecast is mild-to-warm as far as the eye can see, winter clothing is on clearance racks, and the glorious season of the fish fry is upon us.

White Birch. Another fun lunch session went down yesterday. As usual, we had the place to ourselves. In fact, I think the only reason they even opened it up was because I called ahead to ask if it would be unlocked.

Last night. Voltron: Legendary Defender on Netflix > Trump's incoherent address to congress.

Cool stuff. Brake light fixed, Sumatra roast on tap, dad art from Jane, insane video of a perfectly preserved shipwreck, busting out the Judas Priest shirt.

Dark and stormy. The skies looked menacing for awhile and there were some rumbles of thunder and lightning in the middle of the night, but I don’t think we ever got more than a light drizzle. This is fine by me, as I was certain I was going to be spending half my morning sweeping water into the basement sump pump.

No comments: