Friday, March 17, 2017

march seventeenth

Five for March 17th:

St. Patrick’s Day. The only reason I’m even mentioning it is in the hopes it will help me remember to avoid Dogtown on the way home.

Links I emailed myself at 3:30 in the morning. The Revolt of the Judges: What Happens When the Judiciary Doesn’t Trust the President’s Oath, Budgets are moral documents, and Trump’s is a moral failure, Trump's Budget Would Turn the US Into a Heavily-Guarded Shitpile, White House Says Cutting Meals on Wheels Is ‘Compassionate’, This Is the Ending Conservatives Always Wanted.

BMX banditry. Got in an afternoon solo ride at White Birch yesterday. My first time there on a bike, but not my last. Good place to dial stuff in.

Cool stuff. New issue of Decibel, the return of Bam Margera, discounted Haro t-shirts, getting paid, Lizzie Armanto turned pro, vintage Hammer gyro cover.

Weekend action. Nice one coming up in the weather department with little in the way of concrete plans. Thee Fine Lines at San Loo tonight, maybe an early skate session at JB tomorrow, potential trip to Creve Coeur Lake beach, dialing in the Nyquist and the Dyno with Greg, hanging with the crew.

No comments: