Tuesday, March 21, 2017

march twenty-first

Five for March 21st:

First day of spring. Came roaring in with a vengeance- 84 degrees out and blinding sunshine all day long. I love it. Hit the skate park for a session with Brian at lunch and the playground with the kids after work.

Here’s hoping. Donald Trump will quit as President ‘soon’, Judiciary committee co-chair Dianne Feinstein hints. Not holding my breath, but I'll take whatever positive developments I can get.

Summer shorts. I’m down two waist sizes thanks to a few months of whole eating, from a 34" last year to 32" this year with room to spare. I can't tell you the last time I could even pretend to fit into a 32 waist.

Cool stuff. Cooperstown Cardinals hat, two new pairs of one-dollar sunglasses, free copy of Bike magazine in the mail, got the Hammer gyro cover on, BMX Madness at Full Factory's Private Ramps, crock pot bbq.

Tuesday soundtrack. Torche, Celtic Frost, Overkill, Loudmouth, Doomriders, Blue Oyster Cult, Venom, Melvins, D.R.I.

No comments: