Wednesday, March 29, 2017

march twenty-ninth

Five for March 29th:

Healthy eating. Today is pretty much the exact three-month mark since I changed my diet to whole eating, and it’s the best thing I’ve ever done besides get married and have kids. Down close to 20 lbs, two waist sizes and counting, have tons of energy and feel great. Cravings for junk food are just gone. I can’t recommend it enough.

Ripper. Re-set up my 10” Powell Ripper over the weekend to session that parking garage with Andy and am loving it. Not sure why it fell out of favor before, but the way I have it put together now is perfect- plus it’s my all-time favorite graphic. Keeping this one in the rotation.

Tonight. Was super stoked for the Scott Reynolds show at Fubar, but looks like it got cancelled for some reason. Hopefully it’ll be rescheduled soon. Bummer.

Cool stuff. Morning curbslides, fruit cup and raw almonds, taking care of business, Haro Rise of BMX Freestyle, Vol. 2 on sale, Across the Tracks on Youtube.

Yapping away. George has officially entered the “talking up a storm” phase of toddlerhood. It’s seriously amazing to watch his speech develop in real time, day by day.

No comments: