Tuesday, April 11, 2017

april eleventh

Five for April 11th:

At least I put on deodorant. The only difference between what I'm wearing today and when I wore yesterday is that there's a 50% chance my socks are on the opposite feet.

Last night. If you’d told me when I was 17 that someday I’d be skipping seeing Doyle from the Misfits play at a small club on a Monday night in favor of watching a couple of episodes of The Real Ghostbusters and eating ants on a log, I probably would have called you crazy. Yet here we are.

Morning Roll. Had a few extra minutes this morning, so I stopped by WG to roll around for a bit before heading in. I wasn’t counting on pretty much everything except this parking block being wet, but hey.

Cool stuff. Cerise Limon La Croix, work snack restock, free pile of old Thrasher mags from Doug, sibling’s day with J&G, Snakebite BMX snapback.

Tuesday soundtrack. Venom, Nuclear Assault, Black Sabbath, Alice Cooper, Bad Religion, Negative Approach, Dag Nasty, Teenage Bottlerocket, Elder, Orchid, The Sword.

No comments: