Tuesday, April 4, 2017

april fourth

Five for April 4th:

Haro Master. The planets aligned yesterday and I got what is probably the last complete 2016 DMC Master available anywhere outside of eBay. So stoked. Literally my dream bike since I was a kid- now my (early) 40th birthday present to myself. Better late than never! Building it up with Greg on Sunday. Best part? It was essentially free.

So long, Fibes. I finally listed my drums for sale yesterday and had a buyer within the hour. Basically getting what I paid for them, which is good enough for me. Glad to see them going somewhere where they’ll get some use. I work for a drum company, so getting another kit for future projects at a good price is no problem, should I ever need to.

Voting day. Didn’t make it out to the polling place yet, but hitting it after work. Even if you don’t have a horse in the mayoral race, if you live in St. Louis city, the propositions on the ballot are too important to sit out. Go make your voice heard.

Cool stuff. New issue of Thrasher, playing Star Wars with Jane, Birth of Big Air DVD special features, Emergen-C on hand, good leftovers.

Tuesday soundtrack. Kyuss, Spirit Caravan, Electric Wizard, ASG, Monolord, Windhand, Verbal Abuse, D.I., The Marked Men, JFA, Lard.

No comments: