Friday, April 14, 2017

april fourteenth

Five for April 14th:

That’s my boy. The first thing George said to me this morning as I was changing his diaper was “skateboard, downstairs!”, meaning he wanted to go downstairs with me and watch skate videos on the couch. Naturally, I obliged.

Quote of the day. “I think it’s illuminating to see how many people are looking for airline-related expertise to discuss this issue. As if there’s some magic, aviation-related secret rule that makes brutality against paying customers OK.” -Jim Mathews

Murphy’s Law at Fubar. Here’s one I might have to check out. Haven’t seen them since they played Casa Loma Ballroom sometime back in the mid-90’s. Should be a fun one if I can get my ass of the couch.

Cool stuff. Box of Rocks II, getting paid, selling stuff on eBay, lunch with Brian and Katie, catching up on BS with TG episodes.

Weekend action. Busy one on the horizon: Clifton Park spring cleanup and egg hunt, hopefully getting the Nyquist Backtrail out to ride the Figure 8 BMX trails, Easter at Lisa’s mom’s, Middle Class Fashion at El Lenador, mowing the lawn, whatever else comes along.

No comments: