Friday, April 7, 2017

april seventh

Five for April 7th:

Reality bites. Just in case you'd forgotten that every one of us now actually lives in a world where Donald Trump is allowed to launch missiles.

Parks and rec. Beautiful spring evening goofing around at the playground and strolling Clifton Park with Jane (and bear).

Quote of the day. "When I was a kid, I didn’t even know Vinnie Vincent *existed*, let alone that when I got into in my thirties he would come up in conversation at my place of business literally every single week of my life." -Seth

Cool stuff. Creature Skateboards Born Dead video, morning curb sesh on the way in (need to throw some rails on that ripper), Ranchito with Tom and Brian, rigsofdad Instagram, busting out the Freestyler Vans, Siete breakfast tacos, Steve Crandall interview.

Weekend action. Great one coming up in the weather department. Spring clean-up at the park, hanging out with the kids all day tomorrow while Lisa has her big work gala, lunch at mom’s, possible trip to Creve Coeur beach, mowing the back yard, building up the new Haro Master with Greg, riding some bikes, general chillaxery.

No comments: