Monday, April 10, 2017

april tenth

Five for April 10th:

Rites of passage. Jane attended her first Cardinals game yesterday with the grandparents, complete with requisite junk food binge. She made it all the way to the 7th inning, too, which is about three innings more than I was expecting.

BMX build. Had a blast hanging out with Greg yesterday and building up my new Master; undoubtedly the best bike I have ever sat my ass down on. Seriously unbelievable. I can’t wait to ride this thing all summer and dial in some new tricks.

Spring. Sunny and 70 degrees all weekend, the neighborhood is blooming like crazy, the backyard veggie garden is already producing, and evenings at the playground are in full swing. There’s nothing better.

Cool stuff. Aggroman/Head First/Ride On DVD collection on loan, S&M air freshener and giant shield sticker, impromptu neighborhood pizza party, free pair of Haro sunglasses, morning roll, watching Sick Boys with George.

Tonight. Doyle at the Firebird. Part of me wants to go just because I was such a huge Misfits fan, part of me doesn’t know if dropping $20 and going out on a Monday night is actually going to happen. Time will tell.

No comments: