Wednesday, May 10, 2017

may tenth

Five for May 10th:

165. Officially at my lowest weight since I was probably in 7th grade, and will likely be in a 30” waist by the end of summer, all by cutting the crap out of my diet.

Quote of the day. "A Trump supporter would let Trump shit in their mouth if it meant the liberal next to them had to smell it." -unknown

Wii hardly knew ye. Got a pop-up message this morning that as of the end of June, the YouTube app for Wii will no longer be supported. I have to think Netflix and Amazon Prime likely aren’t far behind. It is an eleven year old system, after all.

Cool stuff. Backyard freestyling, pressure-cooker breakfast casserole, afternoon slappy session with Brian (if it doesn’t rain), blueberry muffin Larabar, great ride home yesterday, free Dava pick packs.

Thrasher. I have three months’ worth of issues piled up that I need to get through, which is weird given I usually read them cover to cover within the first couple of days of getting one.

No comments: