Monday, July 17, 2017

july seventeenth

Five for July 17th:

Pedal pushing. Felt awesome to get out and ride this morning after almost a solid week off the saddle. With heat indexes reaching 112 over the next few days, I’m just going to play this week by ear on the biking front.

Rombach’s. Looks like the pumpkin patch of my youth is officially closing. I’m glad I got to take Jane there before they got elbowed out of existence, and bummed to know George will never see the place. Hope everyone enjoys whatever prefabricated consumer monstrosity gets plunked down there.

Tonight. Kicking off the working week with Hell Night at Fubar. This makes two weeks in a row of going to shows on nights where I have to get up and work the next day. What do I think I am, 22?

Cool stuff. Gary Young- Shred til’ Dad, Black Flag shirt revisited, work coffee resupply, You should care about the Trump-Russia scandal, Police Academy on Netflix, Costco membership, new tags for Henry.

Weekend highlights. Boating, picnicking and rope-swinging at Castlewood beach, Jane’s first trip to the Art Museum, Lindenwood Park with the goobs, backyard flatland jam, hitting the pool.

No comments: