Thursday, July 6, 2017

july sixth

Five for July 6th:

Imagineering. My kids made up a game called "birdwalkers", which so far as I can tell entails little more than George sitting on Jane's head followed by a couple of laps around the dining room table.

Henry. The dog is at Spotlight today getting a much-needed shave and a haircut. His last two groomings were done by me with my hair clippers on the back deck, and while they were passable, it’s time for a good old fashioned factory reset.

Ditch day. Hitting 170 with Brian this afternoon for a muggy lunchtime skate session. It’s been a week or so since the last time we were there, and to quote Johnny Rad, “my wheels are itching”.

Cool stuff. Medical Tourists patch, free chapstick, GTA: San Andreas revisited, F is for Family on Netflix, Grosso’s Loveletters: Old Skate Mags, part 1.

Thursday soundtrack. Monolord, Red Fang, Mountain Witch, Jawbreaker, High on Fire, Sleep, Black Flag, Cathedral, Kadavar, Bad Religion.

No comments: